About the MENA MedTech Forum
The MENA MedTech forum is the most prominent event in health and medical
technology industry in the Middle East and North Africa region.
The MENA MedTech forum is organized by Mecomed, the trade association
for medical devices, imaging and diagnostics which serves as the voice of
international medical technology manufacturers across the
Middle East and Africa.
- Get an update on the latest trends impacting the MedTech industry in the MENA region
- Help shape the future of the medical technology industry in the region
- Participate in interactive debates and workshops led by prominent healthcare executives and international experts
- Network with various healthcare stakeholders
4th MENA MedTech Forum topics
- Global Trend of Healthcare Digitization and impact on the MENA region
- Opportunities and Challenges of Digital Healthcare in MENA region
- Cybersecurity for Medical Devices
- Value-based healthcare- Forecasting the future
- Managing organisational and behavioural change to a digital healthcare solution – lessons learned from experience
- How can MENA region keep pace with MedTech innovation?
- Plus a series of case studies and workshops